Protection for people and premises.
More than 60 security courses plus customized curricula.
Devices and monitoring systems to secure premises.
Vulnerability assessments and custom security plans.
Information and evidentiary research and support.
Our business is protection …… and we're all business. Welcome to Personal Protective Services (PPS), a leader in California’s security industry. Headquartered in Burlingame, PPS offers a full spectrum of security services to the entire San Francisco Bay Area. From simple security measures to complex protection strategies, we cover the ground for your security needs.
PPS provides security services to numerous Bay Area enterprises:
- Department of Homeland Security Critical Infrastructures - Pass controlled entry and egress; coordinated foot and vehicle patrols; crowd management.
- Residential facilities - Subsidized housing developments; gated communities, senior care facilities; safety and security training to residents and staff.
- Event protection - Private ticketed events; public access events.
- Commercial enterprises - Armed/unarmed security officers; workplace security training; surveillance and monitoring systems; pass control systems; vulnerability assessments; comprehensive security plans; executive protection.
- Marine and port facilities - Foot and vehicle patrols; waterborne patrols (we own our own 30-foot marine patrol vessel).
Please contact us today to speak to one of our highly trained professional staff at (650) 344-3302
PPS Case Study
Personal Protective Services provided security services for the Make-a-Wish Foundation annual fundraiser held on Treasure Island. PPS provided plainclothes personnel inside the historic building hosting the fundraising event that included dinner, live entertainment, and an auction. PPS is well able to secure an elegant event such as this with properly attired, discreet, individuals who are trained to blend in with the crowd and not make their presence a distraction. PPS also provided uniformed security officers outside the event premises for protection of the guests’ cars and limousines throughout the evening. The outside security also ensured that guests safely reached their cars and event shuttles as they were leaving. PPS worked closely with representatives of Make-a-Wish and the Treasure Island Development Authority to make certain that its security plan and protocols satisfied all of their security concerns.