Protection for people and premises.
More than 60 security courses plus customized curricula.
Devices and monitoring systems to secure premises.
Vulnerability assessments and custom security plans.
Information and evidentiary research and support.
Our business is protection …… and we're all business. Welcome to Personal Protective Services (PPS), a leader in California’s security industry. Headquartered in Burlingame, PPS offers a full spectrum of security services to the entire San Francisco Bay Area. From simple security measures to complex protection strategies, we cover the ground for your security needs.
PPS provides security services to numerous Bay Area enterprises:
- Department of Homeland Security Critical Infrastructures - Pass controlled entry and egress; coordinated foot and vehicle patrols; crowd management.
- Residential facilities - Subsidized housing developments; gated communities, senior care facilities; safety and security training to residents and staff.
- Event protection - Private ticketed events; public access events.
- Commercial enterprises - Armed/unarmed security officers; workplace security training; surveillance and monitoring systems; pass control systems; vulnerability assessments; comprehensive security plans; executive protection.
- Marine and port facilities - Foot and vehicle patrols; waterborne patrols (we own our own 30-foot marine patrol vessel).
Please contact us today to speak to one of our highly trained professional staff at (650) 344-3302
PPS Case Study
For several years, PPS has provided security for Palo Alto’s Black and White Ball at the Lucie Stern Community Center. The Ball is the premier fund-raising event for the Palo Alto Recreation Foundation and local public schools. Security coverage encompassed the entire Community Center as guests filled the rooms, hallways, and patios, as well as an adjacent outdoor dance floor. PPS provided plainclothes personnel within the event complex and uniformed foot patrols around the perimeter. Security was coordinated through an on-site commander. Our security presence was effective while remaining unobtrusive throughout the event.