The ability to:
1. Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
2. Learn to observe accurately and remember faces, numbers, incidents, and places.
3. Judge situations and people accurately.
4. Learn to think and act quickly in emergencies.
5. Understand and utilize basic reporting techniques.
6. Learn to prepare accurate and grammatically correct written reports.
7. Learn, understand, and interpret laws and regulations.
8. Learn to administer first aid.
9. Learn to use and care for firearms.
10. Learn standard broadcasting procedures of modern radio systems.
11. Learn to operate dispatch consoles and computer terminals.
12. Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
1. High school graduation or high school equivalency.
2. Two years of work experience involving public contact.
3. Possession of a valid California Driver’s License.
4. Possession of a valid B.S.I.S. Guard card and Firearms Permit.
5. C.P.R./First Aid Certificates, Baton Permits, and Chemical Agents Permits are desirable.
Application and background documents must be submitted together. The application may be obtained by calling the Corporate Office or you may complete the Application form on this site and attach scanned background documents.
CORPORATE MAILING ADDRESS
P.O. Box 4188
Burlingame, CA 94011-4188