PPS has a wealth of experience in event security for public and private events around the Bay Area. We have provided security for events as diverse as: Palo Alto’s Black & White Balls; Oakland’s annual National Night Out since 2004; and the 7-day exhibition of the Polynesian Voyaging Canoes on Treasure Island.
Our event services include:
- Monitoring and security for restricted access events
- Crowd management and protection for public access events
- Emergency response for disturbances and threats
- Design and implementation of evacuation plans
- Cash in transit services
- Integrated protection with local law enforcement agencies for large-scale public events