Protection for people and premises.
More than 60 security courses plus customized curricula.
Devices and monitoring systems to secure premises.
Vulnerability assessments and custom security plans.
Information and evidentiary research and support.
Our business is protection …… and we're all business. Welcome to Personal Protective Services (PPS), a leader in California’s security industry. Headquartered in Burlingame, PPS offers a full spectrum of security services to the entire San Francisco Bay Area. From simple security measures to complex protection strategies, we cover the ground for your security needs.
PPS provides security services to numerous Bay Area enterprises:
- Department of Homeland Security Critical Infrastructures - Pass controlled entry and egress; coordinated foot and vehicle patrols; crowd management.
- Residential facilities - Subsidized housing developments; gated communities, senior care facilities; safety and security training to residents and staff.
- Event protection - Private ticketed events; public access events.
- Commercial enterprises - Armed/unarmed security officers; workplace security training; surveillance and monitoring systems; pass control systems; vulnerability assessments; comprehensive security plans; executive protection.
- Marine and port facilities - Foot and vehicle patrols; waterborne patrols (we own our own 30-foot marine patrol vessel).
Please contact us today to speak to one of our highly trained professional staff at (650) 344-3302
PPS Case Study
PPS provides routine security for 3 properties encompassing six square blocks in West Oakland. Each year there is a giant street event in Oakland on National Night Out. PPS provides special event security throughout its service area where crowds average 1,000 locals. PPS has maintained a crime- and injury-free event for the past 7 years even though this area of Oakland is known for violent crimes and gang-related activities. PPS excels in crowd management, recognition of criminal intent, and the ability to defuse potentially threatening situations before they get out of control. Residents always enjoy this annual event. Mayor Jean Quan attended the party in the PPS service area last year and gave every appearance of thoroughly enjoying the evening.