Protection for people and premises.
More than 60 security courses plus customized curricula.
Devices and monitoring systems to secure premises.
Vulnerability assessments and custom security plans.
Information and evidentiary research and support.
Our business is protection …… and we're all business. Welcome to Personal Protective Services (PPS), a leader in California’s security industry. Headquartered in Burlingame, PPS offers a full spectrum of security services to the entire San Francisco Bay Area. From simple security measures to complex protection strategies, we cover the ground for your security needs.
PPS provides security services to numerous Bay Area enterprises:
- Department of Homeland Security Critical Infrastructures - Pass controlled entry and egress; coordinated foot and vehicle patrols; crowd management.
- Residential facilities - Subsidized housing developments; gated communities, senior care facilities; safety and security training to residents and staff.
- Event protection - Private ticketed events; public access events.
- Commercial enterprises - Armed/unarmed security officers; workplace security training; surveillance and monitoring systems; pass control systems; vulnerability assessments; comprehensive security plans; executive protection.
- Marine and port facilities - Foot and vehicle patrols; waterborne patrols (we own our own 30-foot marine patrol vessel).
Please contact us today to speak to one of our highly trained professional staff at (650) 344-3302
PPS Case Study
PPS has provided security for 3 subsidized housing properties, encompassing six square blocks in West Oakland, for nearly 15 years. In this capacity, PPS has been able to fully embrace its ideal community policing model. PPS officers have actively engaged suspects, reduced crime, and defused potential violence in a most troubled area. PPS has also found ways to reach out to local youths and residents to give an added measure of security. Officers regularly extend their patrol radius to cover the local park and to be on hand as children walk to and from school. PPS staff routinely participate in community meetings and create opportunities to interact socially with residents. Our long-term service with the same residential properties has allowed PPS to become an integral part of the community and to improve quality of life for the people we serve.