Protection for people and premises.
More than 60 security courses plus customized curricula.
Devices and monitoring systems to secure premises.
Vulnerability assessments and custom security plans.
Information and evidentiary research and support.
Our business is protection …… and we're all business. Welcome to Personal Protective Services (PPS), a leader in California’s security industry. Headquartered in Burlingame, PPS offers a full spectrum of security services to the entire San Francisco Bay Area. From simple security measures to complex protection strategies, we cover the ground for your security needs.
PPS provides security services to numerous Bay Area enterprises:
- Department of Homeland Security Critical Infrastructures - Pass controlled entry and egress; coordinated foot and vehicle patrols; crowd management.
- Residential facilities - Subsidized housing developments; gated communities, senior care facilities; safety and security training to residents and staff.
- Event protection - Private ticketed events; public access events.
- Commercial enterprises - Armed/unarmed security officers; workplace security training; surveillance and monitoring systems; pass control systems; vulnerability assessments; comprehensive security plans; executive protection.
- Marine and port facilities - Foot and vehicle patrols; waterborne patrols (we own our own 30-foot marine patrol vessel).
Please contact us today to speak to one of our highly trained professional staff at (650) 344-3302
PPS Case Study
PPS provided security when the Polynesian Voyaging Canoes visited San Francisco in 2011. This 7-day event involved security services on Treasure Island for a number of private functions and for the crowds that visited the exhibit on open house days. PPS also provided cash in transit services for event vendors. The most important security function involved 24-hour protection of the canoes themselves, a priceless and irreplaceable cultural asset.